Fa la la la Lifetime, the Family Stone, Skipping Christmas, Divine Design (LOVE HER!), Shrek. Just a sampling of what's been on tv today, as Owen and I have laid in bed alllllll day. I went back to bed about 11 this morning, and the boys were soon to follow. I woke up at 2:19, and they were both asleep next to me. I don't know how long they slept, but my snooze was nice. They were up til 10 last night because we had a Christmas party to go to, so they were tired. Poor Owen finally got the message through to his parents that he's REALLY. SICK. And needs drugs. Maybe God let me get a flaming, swollen sore throat last night so I'd drag myself to the doctor and figure out our issues for both of us.
While I was at the clinic-inside-a-grocery-store, Aaron called and said Owen had spots on his face. Like chicken pox, he said. I almost cried right there. So they came to join me at the clini-in-a-grocery-store, and we all got swabbed and diagnosed and pennicillined-up. Apparently, strep is not just in your throat, it can also be a rash.
So while we were buying our groceries, Aaron got us Pedia-lyte, because he says we need "electriclights." Also known as electrolytes, which I don't know why we need, because our stomachs are not upset. But Owen's color is ghost-white times 7 days, so he thinks this will do the trick. Aaron also bought a Massive Size container of Clorox wipes and has disinfected the whole house. But he forgot the dishes and the laundry, changing the sheets, and vaccuuming. Oh well.
2 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment