Thursday, September 14, 2006

What did you say?

So here are a few of my favorites from Owen lately:

Why is your hair all up and pretty?

I like your pretty shoes, mama (pink flip-flops)

I can't talk to you right now. (This was said sweetly, after grilling him about what he did in his nursery school class today. It is my response when he asks me a million questions about important topics such as why he can't see Papa when he just drove off to work.)

Night-night, Precious. (with a kiss on the nose)

Can I start your car?

Can I start your car?

Can I start your car?

Haayyyy- what's that red thing over there? (It was our new snake/drain-clearer. He notices every object that is new or out of place. This explains why he liked my pink shoes- he notices every piece of clothing that is worn for the first time.)

I don't like to hug friends because they push me over. (Have you ever seen the logistics of two 3-year olds trying to hug?)

There are more each day. I'll write again soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Bethany for sharing - I felt like I was there. How special, how sweet. - Rachel