I asked the kids at dinner for one good thing and one not-so-good thing that happened today.
Owen: My good thing is that I got a booster seat. My bad thing is that Emmitt called Paige a bad word.
Let's let that sink in for a second. His favorite thing that happened today is that he got a new seat for the car. He even took his friend out to the garage to show him this afternoon. And the low point- some skirmish between 2 school friends must've been a real issue to him.
Asher: My good fing is that I get chicken nuggets for dinnuh (dinner). My bad fing is that I haf to eat carrots.
And Asher shows us that it all really comes down to food.
2 weeks ago
1 comment:
Talk about living in the present . . .
and Tolga says, "I loooooove chicken nuggets and pizza and chocolate and ice cream and ketchup and chocolate chip cookies and orange juice . . ."
Post a Comment